Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. Cookies store the information used to help run the sites. We are the only ones who can access the information stored in the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level and choose to disable some of them knowing that this may prevent you from using certain functions.
- Cookies needed: These cookies are necessary for you to use some important features on our website, such as the connection. These cookies do not collect any personal information.
- Feature Cookies – These cookies provide features that make using our service more convenient and allow for more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and email address in comment forms. So you don’t need to re-enter this information the next time you comment.
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver ads that are relevant to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the permission of the site operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and that this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to the site’s features provided by the other organization.
You can delete cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. You can also control some third-party cookies using a privacy enhancement platform, such as optout.aboutads.infoor youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
Who to contact?
- Supervisory Authority: firstname.lastname@example.org by phone: +32 2 274 48 00.
- Download data collected and stored
- Send a message to correct an encoding error
- Introduce a claim about the use of your personal data
- Completely delete all personal data about you or make it anonymous.