doc-gyneco.be is committed to preserving your privacy. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems with the use of your personal data and we will be happy to help.
- Data protection principles
- What are your rights to your personal data?
- What personal data about you is collected?
- How do we use this data?
- Who else has access to my personal data?
- What security for my personal data?
- Tracers (cookies) and other technologies used on this site
- Who to contact?
- Personal data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Processing – any operation or set of transactions carried out on personal data or personal data sets.
- Person concerned – a natural person whose personal data is being processed.
- Child – a natural person under the age of 18.
Data protection principles
We are committed to the following data protection principles:
- The treatment is legal, fair, transparent. Our processing activities have legitimate motives. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information about on-demand processing.
- Treatment is limited to the goal. Our processing activities are consistent with the purpose for which personal data was collected.
- The processing is done with a minimum of data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
- Treatment is limited with a period of time. We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Your rights over your personal data
You have the following rights:
- The right to information – which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data is collected, where it comes from and why and by whom it is processed.
- The right of access – which means you have the right to access the collected data from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- The right to rectify – which means that you have the right to request the correction or erasure of your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete – which means that in certain circumstances, you can request that your personal data be deleted from our archives.
- The right to restrict processing – meaning that certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to treatment – which in some cases means that you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to object to automated processing – which means you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling; and not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing. This right, you can exercise whenever there is a result of the profiling that produces legal effects affecting or affecting you significantly.
- The right to data portability – you have the right to get your personal data in a machine-readable format or, if feasible, as a direct transfer from one processor to another.
- The right to file a complaint – if we refuse your access fee request, we will provide you with a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your application has been processed, please contact us at email@example.com
- The right to help from the supervisory authority – which means that you have the right to the help of a supervisory authority and the right to other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- The right to withdraw your consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given for the processing of your personal data.
Personal data collected
Information you have provided us – This may include your email address, name, billing address, personal address, etc., primarily information needed to deliver a product/service or improve your customer experience with us. We record the information you provide us so you can comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and email address.
Information collected automatically about you – This includes information stored automatically by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your purchase history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or view the content of our website, your activities can be recorded.
What we do with your data
We use your personal data to:
- Provide you with our services – This includes, for example, registering your account; Provide you with other products and services you have requested Provide you with promotional items at your request and contact you about these products and services. Communicate and interact with you and inform you of the changes made to our services. But also: improve your customer experience or fulfill a legal or contractual obligation.
- We use your personal data for legitimate reasons and/or with your consent
Due to the conclusion of a contract or the performance of contractual obligations, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- To identify you
- To provide you with a service or to send/offer you a product
- To communicate either for sale or billing
On the basis of a legitimate interest, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you personalized offers from us only
- to administer and analyze our customers (buying behaviour and history) in order to improve the quality, variety and availability of products/services offered/provided;
Conduct questionnaires on customer satisfaction
With your consent, we treat your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send you newsletters and campaign offers (from us and/or our carefully selected partners);
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the obligations arising from the law and/or use your personal data for the options provided by law. We reserve the right to anonymize the personal data collected and to use that data. We will only use data outside the scope of this policy if it is anonymized. We retain your billing information and other information collected about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations under the law, but no longer than 5 years.
We may treat your personal data for other purposes that are not mentioned here, but are consistent with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
- The link between the purposes, context and nature of personal data is adapted to further processing
- subsequent treatment would not harm your interests and
- there would be an appropriate backup for treatment.
We will inform you of any further treatment and its purposes.
Who else has access to my personal data?
We do not share your personal data with third parties. In some cases, personal data about you is provided to our trusted partners to enable you to provide the service or improve your customer experience. Currently, no data is shared.
We only work with processing partners who can ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public servants when we are legally required to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal reasons. setting out three refers to the confidentiality policies of processing partners such as: stripe.com, mollie.com, mailchimp.com who also have an obligation to collect your consent.
What security for my personal data?
We do our best to protect your personal data. We use secure protocols for data communication and transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonyming when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Encrypted backups are also scheduled weekly.
Even if we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of information. However, we are committed to informing the relevant authorities when data breaches are found. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything reasonably possible to prevent security breaches and assist the authorities in the event of a breach.
If you have an account with us, be aware that you must keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services aimed at businesses and professionals.
Who to contact?
- Supervisory Authority: firstname.lastname@example.org by phone: +32 2 274 48 00.
- Download data collected and stored
- Send a message to correct an encoding error
- Introduce a claim about the use of your personal data
- Completely delete all personal data about you or make it anonymous.